Tuesday 21 June 2022

21/06/22 Slow

Went out for my walk yesterday afternoon, fully intending to do the whole village triangle. But by the time I got two hundred yards it was obvious that wasn't going to happen, as I was finding it quite a struggle to keep going. Determination is a wonderful thing and I made it a little past the day before's walk. The return trip was worse - sometimes I barely made fifty yards before having to stop for a rest (fortunately the walker has an integral seat). I felt fine the rest of the day, all I needed was ten minutes in the recliner chair. All very strange and I don't understand  it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...