Saturday, 25 June 2022

24/06/22 Walkin' in the Park

 As I hoped, the toe has been much better today - just a few small twinges, nothing like yesterday. I thought it might keep me awake last night but I had a very good night with the CPAP machine recording 8 hours, just 4.5 apnoea events per hour, and a score of 91.

Went to Oaklands Park  late morning for coffees and fresh air. Took the scooter but had a bit of a walk with two sticks as well:













You can't really see it but that's a Myeloma.org.uk t-shirt I'm wearing.

Try The post title or you might prefer the original version without that rather strange Dave Greenslade solo...

;


No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...