Saturday 25 June 2022

24/06/22 Walkin' in the Park

 As I hoped, the toe has been much better today - just a few small twinges, nothing like yesterday. I thought it might keep me awake last night but I had a very good night with the CPAP machine recording 8 hours, just 4.5 apnoea events per hour, and a score of 91.

Went to Oaklands Park  late morning for coffees and fresh air. Took the scooter but had a bit of a walk with two sticks as well:













You can't really see it but that's a Myeloma.org.uk t-shirt I'm wearing.

Try The post title or you might prefer the original version without that rather strange Dave Greenslade solo...

;


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...