Friday 3 June 2022

03/06/22 Bad

That's how I felt for much of yesterday, and worse today.  Woke up late at 09:30, movement so slow that it took a (subjective) age to get the three yards or so to the bathroom...

Improved through the morning and we went to Central Park for lunch and coffee. Worse again once back at home. I went upstairs for a lie-down, slept right through tea, needed help making dinner and so little appetite that most of mine went in the bin.

Temperature normal, BP still too high (average over last week is 142/87 as against my usual 120/70, more or less). Sue has pointed out that I should do a LFT, although I have no other COVID symptoms. I need her help with the fiddly bits, so later tonight.

UPDATE: the LFT came out negative. Feeling a bit better now, off for shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...