Monday 3 February 2020

03/02/20

Back to Springfield Oncology today for my 28-day Zometa drip. Got there on time at 12:00, got out not long before 3:00 after having to go to the pharmacy in the main  building to collect some calcium tablets that they should have sent over along with the Zometa but didn't. Then there was heavy Chelmsford traffic on the way to Tesco to pick up some double cream for butter-making, the sky went dark on the way home and heavy rain started just as I pulled into the drive and had to make it to the front door. So I arrived home in a fairly foul mood and was just starting to come out of that when we had a phone call from an old college friend I (disgracefully) haven't met in all that time. A visit is now planed for Saturday afternoon, which I very much look forward to.

On further consideration I think my bad mood for much of today was worse than can be explained simply by the delays over the Zometa infusion etc.. I think I may have just had my first steroid-related mood swing. Must try to snap out of it tomorrow, if I wake up with it still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...