Monday 10 February 2020

10/02/20

Back to the vampire nurses (always after more of my blood) at Springfield this afternoon, and to London tomorrow for our first meeting with the renowned Jamie Cavanagh who will be in charge of the stem cell transplant. As I'm now roughly halfway through Chemo Cycle 4, that's getting close. TBH I've had a pretty easy time of it so far - the only really nasty side-effect has been the severe constipation early on, and once that was under some sort of control life has gone on more or less as usual apart from slower and less ambitious. I'm waiting for it all to get a lot more difficult, and the transplant seems like the perfect stage for the Law of Averages to kick in. We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...