Saturday 29 February 2020

29/02/20

Not much to write about today. My first day without thalidomide since chemo started back in October, although I can't say that anything feels very different (yet). Had two letters from the scanning people, one of them with the inevitable paperwork and consent form to fill in. The other one just duplicated most of the contents of the first one...  Will deal with those over the weekend.

It would be good to get out for a decent walk / roll but the weather doesn't look likely to permit it.  Which reminds me that I've come up with a DIY gadget to improve the rather poor walking stick holder on Rolly the lightweight walker. This one will take a collapsible stick folded in half securely, where the original had to have the full-length stick and it was easily jolted out, apart from sticking out too far sideways. Not put to a field test yet, but I'm confident it will be an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...