Tuesday 18 February 2020

18/02/20

Went into Chelmsford this morning to pay a cheque into the bank (one of those not up-to-date enough to let you upload a scan of the cheque) and do a few other things, and came back home flat-out exhausted. Felt not so much tired as drained down to empty. Walking from Tesco's car park to the bank was pathetically slow - I felt I was holding everybody else up. Walking back afterwards and then doing a bit of shopping in Tesco was worse - had to take a rest on a bench between the store and the car park, which is right next to it... I don't know why, I've not been quite like that before. Maybe I should have taken a walker instead of just a stick. Anyway, a couple of hours collapsed in my chair downstairs has reinvigorated me and I feel OK again now. Writing it off as just a bad day, unless it happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...