Saturday 15 February 2020

15/02/20 (2)

Another good stairs day today.

Also a landmark of a kind. My stock of pre-booked concert tickets is down to just one, and that'll go tomorrow, leaving us with none. Obviously, with the transplant coming up and the indeterminate recovery time afterwards, I'm leaving everything to the last minute. Not the way I like to do these things, but the hand is forced.

Correction 16/02/20: I miscounted and I have one more ticket than I thought. It's for March 1st. Nowhere near enough to fill a medium-size Bulldog clip to the limit with some overflow for "print your own" tickets, which is the usual state of things. And there's at least one where no physical ticket is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...