Wednesday 26 February 2020

26/02/20 (2)

Well, that didn't take long. Had a phone call this afternoon from my consultant haematologist Dr.Ch to tell me he was arranging the scans, and we got onto a few other things like which "supporting" pills I keep taking and which ones I drop once the chemo is over. About ten minutes after that call ended I had another one from the scanning people at the European Scanning Centre in Marylebone to arrange the  appointment for both scans, which is at 12:00 on Thursday March 5th.

So all the pieces are now in place, nothing left to organise. Scans, injections, stem cell harvesting, transplant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...