Monday 2 March 2020

02/03/20

Here's the prototype of my Improved Collapsible Walking Stick Holder for Rolly the lightweight walker. Because it takes the stick folded, it doesn't "stick" out so far behind and sideways, and it doesn't jolt out of the bottom holder every time I go over a bump. It's a bit more fiddly to put the stick in, but that's amply paid for by the overall improvement. The main new component is made from a cut-down pill bottle - something of which I have an ample supply!




2 comments:

  1. I'm glad neither of your walkers looks like the one used by Harvey Weinstein!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I.m not trying to elicit unwarranted sympathy the way he was!

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...