Sunday 8 March 2020

08/03/20

A bit of an odd, low, day today. Maybe I overdid it a bit at Marks Hall Arboretum yesterday - but if that's true my stamina has become worse than I thought. The day started OK with Sunday breakfast and GCSF injection #2, and then there was a problem with the cat flap. Had to resort to the (badly written) instruction booklet and send Sue out for a set of new batteries. Eventually figured out the logic of what was going wrong and fixed it. Then there were problems with Sue's online application for an age-related driving licence renewal, and generally one thing after another. Also felt a bit guilty because it was basically a bright sunny day although with showers and a cold wind, and I thought I should be outside taking advantage of it, but just couldn't summon up the energy.
Once all the problems were out of the way I spent more of the day dozing than usual but perked up a bit when it came time to cook one of our favourite dinners - pork loin steaks trimmed and sliced and then pan-fried in butter and rice bran oil, and finished with a tablespoon or two of Bramley Apple Sauce. Feeling quite good again now at 21:55 and I think I'll try for a reasonably early night - more 2am than 3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...