Wednesday 11 March 2020

11/03/20 (2)

After all the stuff in the previous post Sue went home (via Uber and a very bumpy route, I understand) and I moved into a new hospital room. Very large, very posh, and complete with an iPad for controlling lights and heating and blinds. I had a butternut squash risotto and a Bakewell Tart sort of dessert, both excellent.

(Blogging just interrupted by another nurse...)

Injection of the new drug due anytime now. I asked about diarrhoea but all I got was “Wait and see” or “Call us”. I tried to explain the potential problems of diarrhoea while connected to an apheresis machine but didn’t really get the point across. However she left saying she’d get a doctor to prescribe some Loperamide. I think that’s the best I’m likely to get at this stage, Anyway the injection is now in, and one them will be back in a few minutes to check for any immediate reaction.



No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...