Saturday 7 March 2020

07/03/20 (2)

No side-effects from the GCSF injection after seven hours (some people report severe pain among other things), the bruising at the canula site on my right elbow is fading already but the left one is not a pretty sight at all. The "burn" on my right wrist is continuing to heal well. Returning to topics I haven't mentioned for a while and need an update now the chemo is over, the ankle oedema is better (but not gone) and I've taken myself off the diuretic. As for the constipation I've given up the Laxido, have reduced senna to alternate days, plus Fybogel at need. So far that's working OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...