Thursday 9 July 2020

09/07/20 (3) Walking stick holder found, and Thorndon Country Park

Success! I found the bit of walking stick holder where I thought it had to be, but it was raining too hard for the walk down Titus Lane to the ford. I also needed to drive about 35 minutes to update all the car's touchscreen functions from a USB stick so I aimed for Thorndon Country Park in Brentwood where I thought there wouldn't be many people and they'd be easy to avoid, and also much of the walking is under trees so there would be some protection if the rain continued. Which it did, if only lightly. A bit annoyed to have to pay £2.20 for just an hour's parking, but what can you do? I got my dally exercise in so can't complain too much 























It wasn't entirely simple to figure out how to reunite the two parts of the top stick holder but got there in the end. So the new one that's on order from Trionic will now go on the left side so I have capacity for two sticks.
I think the update worked...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...