Thursday, 23 July 2020

23/07/20 (2) Sunrise

As expected - went to bed 02:30 and up again, wide awake, at 04:50, just in time for the sunrise.



















Now it's Netflix time...

This comes from someone who's on the very high dose of 160mg of dex a week (eight times what I'm on at the moment):

"I am on 4 days of 40mg Dex. Its a tough drug. I feel swings, emotions, agigated - allsorts of out of character stuff. Then after the 4 days I have a bad crash where I have no appetite, sleep, blurred, faint etc. Whilst this is a shock at first, it is necessary to the process."

That's one of the milder descriptions I've read!

2 comments:

  1. Netflix: I've been enjoying a Finnish series, Deadwind, which might be your cup of tea, although there's a great deal of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen it and not generally a fan of Scandi-noir but will take a look at it. Thx for the recommendation .

    ReplyDelete

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...