Thursday 23 July 2020

23/07/20 (2) Sunrise

As expected - went to bed 02:30 and up again, wide awake, at 04:50, just in time for the sunrise.



















Now it's Netflix time...

This comes from someone who's on the very high dose of 160mg of dex a week (eight times what I'm on at the moment):

"I am on 4 days of 40mg Dex. Its a tough drug. I feel swings, emotions, agigated - allsorts of out of character stuff. Then after the 4 days I have a bad crash where I have no appetite, sleep, blurred, faint etc. Whilst this is a shock at first, it is necessary to the process."

That's one of the milder descriptions I've read!

2 comments:

  1. Netflix: I've been enjoying a Finnish series, Deadwind, which might be your cup of tea, although there's a great deal of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen it and not generally a fan of Scandi-noir but will take a look at it. Thx for the recommendation .

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...