Later today (16:00) I have the next set of blood tests and probably another COVID-19 test as well. If all is OK, in again for a Zometa drip on Tuesday 21st and I start Cycle 3 of consolidation on Wednesday. And I forgot the scheduled 'phone consultation with Dr.Ch on Monday.
Friday, 17 July 2020
17/07/20 Ambitions achieved
All my ambitions for yesterday achieved - Walter now has two walking stick holders, the big kitchen cupboard has been sorted and quite a lot of old and unused junk thrown out (awaiting the next tip visit, whenever that may be). Also made a couple of loaves using the steam burst function of the new microwave in oven mode. I learnt one thing - don't let the top of a well-risen loaf get too close to the top of the oven or you burn the top far too soon. I scraped the charcoal off when the loaves were cool, and they seem to have survived OK. Also fitted a reasonably decent local walk in, played online backgammon with Mr.Anonymous from the Comments as we do every weekday, and did a rather rushed meal of venison grillsteaks, new potatoes, steam-fried courgette & mushrooms, and gravy because Sue had one of her Zoom meetings (I think) to attend. Made it a couple of minutes behind schedule but just in time. Altogether a slightly manic day by my usual relaxed standards, and I think I can blame the dex for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
08/10/2026 The best laid plans...
Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...
-
More rain yesterday. Eventually got fed up enough with it that I took the car out in the hope that it might stop for a while when I was clos...
-
Rain, rain, rain again. Just perfectly timed to stop me getting my daily exercise by mowing the one bit of grass that hasn't been done y...
-
First, the good news. That proto-rash I mentioned on my right thigh has 90% vanished and looks a healthy pink rather than anything nastier. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment