Tuesday 7 July 2020

07/07/20 Fatigue?

No unpleasant consequences from that half-fall a couple of days ago. If I had gone the other way and landed on my left side (broken shoulder and hip lesion), it might have been different. Otherwise, nothing new. I'm still taking the tablets and going out for local walks every day that the weather allows. Have been feeling tired a lot recently, almost getting to the stage where I might be tempted to call it fatigue. There seems little to be done about it except for having a doze and waiting for it to pass. Of course, at 00:30 and fresh out of the shower I feel more wide awake than I have done all day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...