Saturday 18 July 2020

18/07/20 Temperature going up

Felt tired and shattered yesterday evening - barely enough energy to get out of a chair to do anything. I was inclined to put it down to a reaction against a few days of mild dex mania. I haven't had dex mood swings before, but there's a first time for everything. However, when I got upstairs I checked my temperature (normally do this mornings only) and it was 37.3. I know that when it was taken at Springfield (about 16:45) it was OK and somewhere in the 36s. Took it again a few minutes after coming out of the shower and got 37.7 - but that may not count so soon after the shower.

38.0 at 00:30. I'm going for an early night and hope to sleep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...