Saturday, 18 July 2020

18/07/20 Temperature going up

Felt tired and shattered yesterday evening - barely enough energy to get out of a chair to do anything. I was inclined to put it down to a reaction against a few days of mild dex mania. I haven't had dex mood swings before, but there's a first time for everything. However, when I got upstairs I checked my temperature (normally do this mornings only) and it was 37.3. I know that when it was taken at Springfield (about 16:45) it was OK and somewhere in the 36s. Took it again a few minutes after coming out of the shower and got 37.7 - but that may not count so soon after the shower.

38.0 at 00:30. I'm going for an early night and hope to sleep it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...