Thursday, 30 July 2020

30/07/20 Pothole photos

It's Dex night again, and not sure at 01:14 whether it's going to be a very late night or a very early morning. Feel very awake right now.

Had a good long local walk yesterday, combined with taking photos of potholes etc. for the County Council who actually have some money (thanks, Boris and Rishi) for road repairs. However, I doubt that it will stretch as far as our little local roads, however much they get hammered by ever-increasing amounts of heavy and excessively fast traffic.

























Just one of the the tasks of a Parish Council Vice-Chairman - and another of the things that anchor me to "real life".

Later, had a better day at online backgammon after one of the worst runs of defeats I can remember in a game I've been playing on and off for a very long time and think I understand pretty well. But when your opponent is at a very similar level it all depends on the dice... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...