Thursday 30 July 2020

30/07/20 Pothole photos

It's Dex night again, and not sure at 01:14 whether it's going to be a very late night or a very early morning. Feel very awake right now.

Had a good long local walk yesterday, combined with taking photos of potholes etc. for the County Council who actually have some money (thanks, Boris and Rishi) for road repairs. However, I doubt that it will stretch as far as our little local roads, however much they get hammered by ever-increasing amounts of heavy and excessively fast traffic.

























Just one of the the tasks of a Parish Council Vice-Chairman - and another of the things that anchor me to "real life".

Later, had a better day at online backgammon after one of the worst runs of defeats I can remember in a game I've been playing on and off for a very long time and think I understand pretty well. But when your opponent is at a very similar level it all depends on the dice... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...