Friday 17 July 2020

17/07/20 (2) Bloods at Springfield, and jazz harp

Got the bloods done OK at Springfield, although it took an hour of waiting. I gather they had some trouble getting into a suitable vein in another patient...
No COVID-19 test this time, just temperature taken and a few questions to answer.

Got back home just in time for an early dinner and now - if all the technology works - an online concert with my favourite jazz harpist Alina Bzhezhinska. So far it looks as if either the technology isn't working or I'm doing something wrong...

Finally found my way in! Next best thing to real live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...