Sunday 9 August 2020

09/08/20 Too hot!

It's been up in the low 30s again today and despite what should have been a refreshing breeze I've found it really difficult. Sue's coping with the heat better than I am, and rather than acclimatising I seem to be getting worse day by day. I'd like to blame it on the myeloma or the dex or the Lenalidomide, but I don't think I can. Forecasts are for another two or three days of this before it breaks with the inevitable thunderstorms and flash floods. The sooner the better for me, because it's been a real strain finding the energy to get out for a bit of a walk or to cook the evening meal. I'm not usually good in the heat, but not usually this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...