Sunday, 9 August 2020

09/08/20 Too hot!

It's been up in the low 30s again today and despite what should have been a refreshing breeze I've found it really difficult. Sue's coping with the heat better than I am, and rather than acclimatising I seem to be getting worse day by day. I'd like to blame it on the myeloma or the dex or the Lenalidomide, but I don't think I can. Forecasts are for another two or three days of this before it breaks with the inevitable thunderstorms and flash floods. The sooner the better for me, because it's been a real strain finding the energy to get out for a bit of a walk or to cook the evening meal. I'm not usually good in the heat, but not usually this bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...