Monday 10 August 2020

10/08/20 Shoulder problems

Just as hot again today (35C on the outside thermometer) but I seem to be handling it a bit better. Maybe yesterday was my weekly "fatigue day" to complicate things. Main problem today has been the back of my left hip - I tweaked something when carrying a heavy delivery of cat food into the garage with one arm a few days ago, and the result has been bouncing back and forwards between right shoulder and left hip ever since. It took several hours to settle down this morning, which could alternatively have been interpreted as falling asleep in my chair downstairs... But when you can't bend as far as the bottom rack in the dishwasher without a vicious stab of pain, something has to be done, even if that something is basically doing nothing.

Better now, so time for daily exercise. Yesterday was turning left out of the drive, so today I'll go the other way. Anything for variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...