Thursday 20 August 2020

20/08/20 Day of small things

 It's been a day of small things so far, starting with my second 10mg dose of dex (to make up 20 after yesterday's 10mg). Sue's out with socially distanced friends in Hylands Park so I've had the place to myself. Did a bit of gardening, put new hand grips on the wheelbarrow when they arrived from Amazon, answered several questions on the FB Myeloma Support UK group, back-flushed the fishpond filter, poached a very large duck egg on toast for lunch, then inflated all eight tyres on my three-wheel and four-wheel Trionic walkers (yes that does make sense, really!) All had lost quite a bit of pressure since I last did it (but not gone flat) and they're definitely a little easier to push when up to 30psi. Then went out for a good long (local) walk, by some distance the best I've had for a while. Weather much improved today! 

With all this activity and not feeling tired at all I think I must be having a touch of dex mania. Will probably pay for it later. Also have a bit of the "dex munchies" - even harder than usual to stop snacking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...