Monday, 24 August 2020

24/08/20 Dex crash & right shoulder

Made a complete mess of timing my (local) exercise walk today, as it started raining quite heavily before I'd got very far so I turned round and came back home. Blue sky and bright sunshine now...

Haven't felt so tired today, confirming the theory that it's "dex crash". I suppose I'll just have to live with it.

Still getting some problems with right shoulder / side of neck. It comes and goes, sometimes seems related to lifting etc. or a fan blowing that way, but sometimes just random. Starting to wonder if it may be myeloma-related - another lesion somewhere round there perhaps? Maybe I should talk to the chemo nurses and/or Dr.Ch about getting it checked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...