Monday 24 August 2020

24/08/20 Dex crash & right shoulder

Made a complete mess of timing my (local) exercise walk today, as it started raining quite heavily before I'd got very far so I turned round and came back home. Blue sky and bright sunshine now...

Haven't felt so tired today, confirming the theory that it's "dex crash". I suppose I'll just have to live with it.

Still getting some problems with right shoulder / side of neck. It comes and goes, sometimes seems related to lifting etc. or a fan blowing that way, but sometimes just random. Starting to wonder if it may be myeloma-related - another lesion somewhere round there perhaps? Maybe I should talk to the chemo nurses and/or Dr.Ch about getting it checked out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...