Sunday 23 August 2020

23/08/20 Dex crash and Admiral's Park

If yesterday (Saturday) evening was anything to go by, the idea of minimising any weekend "dex crash" by splitting my 20mg dose into two lots of 10 hasn't worked. Completely zonked out in the evening but inevitably perked up again coming up to midnight and my nightly shower.

Yesterday we did the "short walk" to Admiral's Park and the Central Park Cafe, which allowed me a well-distanced look at how the anti-Covid precautions work in practice - something I've still seen very little of as yet. The affogatos (vanilla ice cream with a shot of espresso) were excellent, and we had them on a bench by the side of the lake. All very pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...