Tuesday 25 August 2020

25/08/20 Wet & Windy

Wet and windy today so I don't see much chance of getting a decent walk in. Again. I'll attack the paperwork pile instead.

Right shoulder is better today. Still can't make up my mind whether to report it or not.

UPDATE: Not as much rain as predicted but very windy all day. I devoted myself to the task of replacing the old #2 water butt, which has developed a number of pinhole leaks, with a new one delivered from Up The Jungle this morning. Having - with some difficulty - removed the rainwater diverter from the old butt I found that I haven't got the right size of flat bit that I need to make a suitable hole in the new one. Under normal circumstances I'd have got in the car and gone to Homebase or B&Q to get one. These days, of course, it's upstairs to the computer to order one from Amazon...

Also had to help Sue with cleaning inside windows - some bits are not easy to reach. That put my right shoulder to something of a test. Feels OK at the moment but tomorrow morning will tell.

Paperwork accomplished, main filing trays cleared. Already they're building up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...