Tuesday 1 March 2022

02/03/22 MOT, MRI...

Did Pill Organisation yesterday morning and it took rather more than two hours, even withe pill popper. My left hand now has so little control or grip that it's really hard to get the pills properly into the jaws of the popper. But it would be harder still without it.

Miserable weather - rained all day so I lost my one chance of getting out of the house for a while.

But today I have my three-monthly B12 injection at the GP surgery in the morning. Because my car is out of action for a few days (no MOT certificate - we had to change that from the original date because of MRI#1 last week) Sue had to move my wheelchair from my car to hers - unfortunately it's beyond me to be of any help with things like that at the moment let alone do them myself, which I would have thought nothing of just a couple of months ago. And then there's the MRI at Springfield late afternoon. I have the four Diazapam all organised in their own pillbox so there should be no problems...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...