Friday 4 March 2022

04/03/22 Neurosurgeons

Neurosurgeon appointment later this morning - hoping the MRI#2 scans will be ready in time as promised. Carpenters like hammers and mechanics like screwdrivers and neurosurgeons like - well, neurosurgery. So I'm expecting to be told I need surgery, probably rather complex, at at least one level of my spine and possibly more. Not a prospect I'm exactly looking forwards to, but if it has to be done...

I should have more to report later in the day. Meanwhile, we've had some awful weather recently - grey, cold wet, miserable. But not every day, a few have started like this :   ;



No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...