Thursday 3 March 2022

03/03/22 According to plan

Everything did go according to plan yesterday. The MRI (with Diazapam) was only about twenty minutes (neck only) and not a problem apart from finding a comfortable position for my head and neck before going in. I suppose that with three successful scans in a row I must consider myself an accomplished veteran of the MRI. Or a lot better than I was, anyway.

Had a phone call from the neurosurgeon's secretary just before we left in the morning. Appointment at the uneartly hour of 08:25 on Saturday morning. The time itself isn't all that bad, it's the time I now take to get up and going in the norning. I'll need to set the alarms for 06:00 to be up and fully functional in time. On that subject, the Alexa in the bedroom is wonderful. All I have do is tell it to wake me up at a particular time, or to cancel all alarms, or whatever and it does it. Best alarm clock ever, except during power cuts.

For some reason the spellchecker on this isn't working. That'll give me something to do to pass the time tomorrow, And Sue has reminded me that I probaby should phone AXA (health insurers) to keep them up to speed with developments.

1 comment:

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...