Tuesday 22 March 2022

21/03/22 Time and Motion

 I 'phoned Springfield Physiotherapy about the problems with their rigid collar. The receptionist said she'd tell Clare the physio who would call back later. Does anybody ever "call back later"? At least I've got my complaint in the system now.

According to the red card put through our letterbox last Thursday, Royal Mail have a package for me. Now, at 00:15 the day after, the Royal Mail app still insists that they will deliver by 19:30 yesterday. I have no idea what's inside the package, maybe it's a miniature TARDIS.

The mobility scooter ordered a month ago has at last arrived. Next step is having a hoist fitted to my car to get it in and out of the back - should be done in about a week.


Very much looking forward to getting a bit more independence than I've had for the last couple of months!

Very complicated business getting hold of the scan reports for the recent MRI, CT, and X-rays. I want to have time for a good long think about them before the appointment with the neurologist on the 29th


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...