Thursday 17 March 2022

17/03/22 Tick

One more thing ticked off that list- Springfield Physio 'phoned yesterday to say that the collar / neck brace ordered for me has arrived. We go in later this morning for a fitting and the dubious pleasure of paying for it - AXA don't cover "external" items.

No obvious progress yesterday, except that once or twice I caught myself using my left hand for things I would have used the other one for before, even if less convenient. Nothing dramatic, just getting things out of kitchen cupboards and the like I'm certainly a good deal more independent in the kitchen than I was a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...