Tuesday 8 March 2022

08/03/22 Rocks in my Crocs

The ventilation holes in the toes of my Crocs have an additional function that even the manufacturers may not be aware of.   We have a gravel drive and when I walk across it from front door to car, I collect little stones in my left Croc but not in my right one. That, obviously, is because I'm dragging my left leg and foot with the toes pointing down. When I stop collecting that gravel in my left shoe, I'll know my walking is back to normal.


               











Apart from that, not much yesterday apart from a trip to Springfield for them to take some blood in advance of my next (phone) consultation with Dr.Ch next week.                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...