Thursday 4 June 2020

04/06/20 (2)

07:20, which means it was a classic dex night. Not the worst ever, but bad enough. I went to bed at 02:20, read on my Kindle for ten minutes and slept for two hours. From 04:30 onwards I was awake most of the time and gradually made it till about 06:45, sleeping very fitfully, little more than five minutes at a time. Eventually had enough so got up, took my Bonefos pills (the new bisphosphonates), washed, shaved, dressed, booted the computer and here I am three-quarters of an hour before my alarm is due to go off.

No more dex for a week so the effect should be less tomorrow. I look forward to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...