Thursday 25 June 2020

25/06/20 (2)

I had a message yesterday from AXA-PPP about the complaints process I started last week when they refused to pay for Zometa etc. That's all OK now so I 'phoned the number they gave me to say I was happy to withdraw the complaint because as far as I know the matter has been satisfactorily resolved. Their response was, I think, rather good - although I'm happy now I wasn't happy when I launched the complaint so they still have to investigate the reasons and look at their processes because they "want you to be happy". All good PR, even if there's nothing much behind it. The test will come when I move on to low-dose Lenalidomide for maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...