Friday 12 June 2020

12/06/20

Dex Night Plus One - slept well, waking up half an hour before the alarm went off at 08:15. The dry mouth side-effect was quite marked yesterday, hoping for less of that today. Physically I'm in quite a good place for me - going up and down stairs properly without the need to hang on to things, and the right shoulder / neck thing of some days ago has sorted itself out. I'm convinced - with a complete lack of supporting evidence - that going back onto steroids fixed the low back / left hip thing that gave me a few unpleasant weeks.
Plan for today includes making Jamie Oliver's Chocolate & Orange shortbread, and expected food and drink deliveries. For once I can barely face the online newspapers that usually occupy the hour between Bonefos pills and breakfast - full of economic doom and mob-rule leftist takeovers. I shall take the long view and hope we come back to our senses. As well as cutting the 2m social distancing" down by half asap. Such as today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...