Thursday 11 June 2020

11/0620

Dex night... woke up 06:30 in the way that perhaps only people who have experienced steroid sleeplessness will  fully appreciate. There is just NO POINT in trying to get back to sleep. So I'm up and at the computer although under the new (and now temporary) Bonefos regime breakfast will not be until 09:30. It could of course be worse - I did get to bed at 02:15 and slept through to 06:30, apart from a visit to the bathroom some time after 03:15 to deal with the last product of yesterday's diuretic pill.
The effect will probably continue tonight and then fade away for the rest of the week until next Wednesday when I take the next 20mg of Dex. Last time I was on 20mg for two consecutive days a week, this time it's only one day which probably explains why I wasn't up until 05:00 or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...