Tuesday 30 June 2020

30/06/20 (2) Bread, superglue

12:52 and still raining gently but steadily so I can't get out for a walk yet. Sue's out meeting some socially-distanced friends in Basildon. I've been checking last night's photos from the wildlife camera and will post a few on Facebook next. Then I think I'll get the bread machine out and make a loaf. Postman delivered some new superglue from Amazon so will attempt a repair of the microwave door handle. Almost hoping it'll go wrong so I can buy a new microwave - I've never got along with the touch controls on this one, and the chamber isn't quite big enough. 

Probably best not to go out for an hour or two yet, as this morning's diuretic pill is still working...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...