Wednesday 17 June 2020

17/06/20

No walk today. The espresso machine has been misbehaving so while Sue was out at a nearby farm shop I spent the morning cleaning out the grinder and putting the rest of the machine through a cleaning cycle and a complete descale. Rather complicated and tedious processes but they  need to be done every couple of months. We are both addicted to our after-breakfast cappuccinos.
The afternoon threatened rain and there were distant rumbles of thunder. During my regular online backgammon session late afternoon the heavens opened fully and I made myself unpopular with Sue because I had left several downstairs windows open, as well as the back door. Far too much rain got in...
Up here, there was only a bit that found its way in through my study window.

It was the last Lenalidomide of cycle 1 yesterday (3 weeks out of 4 only), but the dex continues all the way through and I had 20mg this morning. It may be a late night tonight, or possibly a rather early morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...