Tuesday 9 June 2020

09/06/20

The right shoulder problem is now 99% resolved so no continuing worries about that. The constipation treatment (just Senna and Fybogel so far) and the diuretic (40mg Furosemide) have both been so effective that I've scaled back to Senna only and Furosemide on alternate days. Maybe it's because I caught things earlier than before, but  both treatments seem about twice as potent as they did last time.

Blood sugar level - I've never been diagnosed as diabetic or even as the currently fashionable concept of "pre-diabetic" so it's not something I check regularly although I try to remember to keep an eye on it once a month or so. It was 4.9 this morning on an overnight empty stomach (apart from two Bonefos pills with lots of water), and my list of NICE recommended target blood glucose level ranges gives 4.0 - 5.9 so still OK for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...