Thursday 25 June 2020

25/06/20

Dex night. Went to bed at 02:30, slept well to 04:25 then woke with the old familiar wide-awake feeling at 04:25...

Nothing on  the calendar today except the usual online backgammon at 17:00 so no big deal if I end up sleeping rather late after a couple of Big Bang Theories or whatever it takes to get me feeling sleepy again.

Dex is a devil. I'm on just 20mg, one day of the week. Some people are on 40mg for four days and report huge side-effects including the dreaded mood swings. I hope I never have to go that far...
















There's a wonderful blazing sunrise outside my study window. Some compensation for being up and about at this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...