Tuesday 16 June 2020

16/06/20

Several posts on the Facebook myeloma group have made me wonder whether the right shoulder and neck pain I've had on-and-off for the last couple of weeks might be a side-effect of the Bonefos pills rather than just the muscular tweak I've been inclined to attribute it to. I'm due to go back to Zometa drips on the 23rd, so that should reveal the truth. Either way, I'll be glad to be rid of the discipline of the 08:15 alarm and the hour before breakfast at 09:30.

My puncture repairs on Victor the Veloped have been tested with a couple of walks and they seem to be OK.  The new inner tubes (two 14" for the Veloped and one 12" for the Walker) have arrived at last and I'll put them in if/when I get any more punctures.

Just one more day of Lenalidomide to go - I have a week off that during Week 4 of each cycle (which starts tomorrow 17th) but the Wednesday dex continues all the way through. So I shall join Dex's Midnight Runners again...

2 comments:

  1. The cheapness of inner tubes really makes messing around patching leaks not worth the trouble, or so my experience suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not all that cheap if you have to import them from Sweden!

    ReplyDelete

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...