Thursday 18 June 2020

18/06/20

Got to bed at 02:20, read on my Kindle for about half an hour before going to sleep fairly easily. Woke up just before 04:00 with the old familiar feeling. So here I am at the computer again (04:30) - it's taking too long to get going at the moment because the most recent Windows update has lost most of my automatic logins etc. so I have to do them all individually and the options  to make them automatic seem to have disappeared. I'm getting a stream of "update failed" notifications as I write, although AFAIK  I'm logged into everything that's needed.

Obviously not! Big tangle with my Gmail p/w - think I've sorted it out at 05:05....

Went back to bed at 06:00, got another decent hour after visit from rescue cat Blue.

Still raining at 09:30. Not going to be easy to fit any outside exercise in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...