Saturday 27 June 2020

27/06/20

Still awaiting the results of last Tuesday's bloods and COVID-19 test. I sent the chemo nurses an email Thursday evening, expecting a response on Friday but nothing came in. I 'phoned Friday afternoon but only got the answering machine. I left it a message, and am assuming that they've all been off on a course or something. We have a number for the main hospital for anything urgent if we can't get through to chemotherapy but this hardly qualifies as urgent, although I do want the COVID result! I suppose they would have let me know if it was positive...
Expecting to hear from them Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...