Sunday 14 June 2020

14/06/20

 Nothing much to do with myeloma, but worth recording anyway, not least because of the amount of good it did to my locked-down state of mind. And even more so for Sue, I think. She had a clarinet-playing friend from her wind bands around to play some clarinet duets in the garden. All socially distanced, of course. It was a huge pleasure to me to hear live music being made again, it's been far too long since last time and nobody knows how long it will be before that side of life, so important to me, will be back to the way it was before the virus.














Video (excuse the wind noise - recorded on my phone)







No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...