Saturday 8 January 2022

08/01/22 Improvements

 A 5% improvement or so all round - definitely feels as if I'm over some sort of hump. Balance, walking, head movement all better.

On the other hand, some slight discomfort in the left shoulder and along the bit between neck and shoulder joint. The biceps feels as if I've got a little tear in there somewhere - but if I have, I have no idea how I did it. Just hoping for more improvement later today.

Ankle oedema is down after a Furosemide yesterday. Hard to get the balance right on this.

OTOH the fatigue has been at its worst the last few days. Sit down, fall asleep. Wake up, can't get out of chair, fall asleep  again. Understandably it's driving Sue up the wall. Must chase that CPAP machine up again next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...