Monday, 17 January 2022

17/01/22 Shoulder

Possibly a very slight improvement over yesterday, but but certainly nothing to get excited about. A bit more mobility in the left shoulder is the main gain. Sue tells me that my walking still looks extremely weird although it feels better to me. 

I bought a booster cushion from Amazon for my armchair downstairs. It gives another couple of inches height and that's enough to make getting out a good deal easier. Well, less difficult. Another couple of things will arrive later tomorrow, this time from the Complete Care Shop and Careline.

I have a 'phone consultation with Dr.Ch at 12:30 and no doubt will have more to say after that. At the moment I have no idea what the way forward will be after this. I doubt that a further reduction in my Len dose will be enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...