Monday 17 January 2022

17/01/22 Shoulder

Possibly a very slight improvement over yesterday, but but certainly nothing to get excited about. A bit more mobility in the left shoulder is the main gain. Sue tells me that my walking still looks extremely weird although it feels better to me. 

I bought a booster cushion from Amazon for my armchair downstairs. It gives another couple of inches height and that's enough to make getting out a good deal easier. Well, less difficult. Another couple of things will arrive later tomorrow, this time from the Complete Care Shop and Careline.

I have a 'phone consultation with Dr.Ch at 12:30 and no doubt will have more to say after that. At the moment I have no idea what the way forward will be after this. I doubt that a further reduction in my Len dose will be enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...