Friday 21 January 2022

21/01/22 5%

 About a 5% improvement yesterday, so I'm hoping things have hit bottom and are at last starting to go in the right direction. Walking and balance improved, although drying off after the shower is still a rather scary business. But still a long way away from things like going out for walks. Went to Springfield yesterday (Sue kindly drove) for the routine bloods and meds, And that was quite enough.

Pleased with myself for achieving a repair of the switch mechanism in the shower room extractor fan. A fiddly job at he best of times and made harder by the lack of touch in my left hand.

Water retention again - ankle oedema and hard to get my Oura ring off to recharge. That's the one with all the sensors. Furosemide time again, I think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...