Wednesday 12 January 2022

12/01/22 4th vaccination

Low back still really bad, with consequent effects on walking and activity target... It should start improving over the next day or two - if not I'll have to think about an osteopath appointment. And speaking of appointments, I have a routine eye test at Specsavers later. I expect that will lead to new varifocals - I'm sure my close vision has changed quite a bit since last time.

Finally got my fourth COVID vaccination last night (Pfizer again, and no reaction at all).

That's all for tonight. Going to try get to bed half an hour earlier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...