Wednesday 19 January 2022

19/01/22 One step forwards, two steps back...

Worst day of the myeloma experience so far. Gone backwards on all the progress of the last few days - walking terrible, the shower not something I'd like to repeat although I shall have to. Left shoulder mobility has gone back again. All a bit depressing, must just hope for better things after a night's sleep.

Two new acquisitions arrived today: a careline GPS alarm with automatic fall detection. This onew works anywhere with a mobile signal, not just in and around the house:















and this in lightweight aluminium:













Already proved itself useful for getting to low-level cupboards etc. and will be good outside as well when the weather improves... As for the price, it works out at about 12 weeks of Red Cross hire for a much nicer chair. A bargain in my book to have my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...