Sunday 23 January 2022

23/01/22 Temperature sensing

Slight improvement in walking today. Otherwise much the same apart from this which has developed over the last few days:

My left hand is the one with the PN symptoms -  numbness, slight tingling, weakness - and the right hand is 95% ok, just hints of those. If I hold my left hand under running water from a hot tap it feels hot as you would expect, but if I hold my right hand in the same flow of hot water it feels only lukewarm. Very strange, and I haven't read about anything like it. Do I need  neurologist to look at this? Have emailed the team about it.

Here's today's Picture Quiz of the Day. What's this? I've got one and I'm fi#nding it very useful...



2 comments:

  1. If it's what I think it is, I have one which I also find very useful, given my propensity for dropping things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not for picking things up.
    I use a litter-picker for that!

    ReplyDelete

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...